Pangu has released Pangu v1.0.1 with fixed some bugs in previous Pangu v1.0.0, to jailbreak iOS 9 to iOS 9.0.2 all most iPhone, iPad and iPod touch including new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s plus. Pangu 9 is currently support windows only. But we expect Mac version in nearly future. If you wish to jailbreak iOS 9 on mac using pangu 9, you can run a windows virtual PC on your mac. If you have experience on jailbreak failed with Pangu v1.0.0, just download Pangu 9 latest one and ready to cydia download.
Here is the complete changelog of Pangu v1.0.1 :
- All launching failures on some PC are fixed
- Ensured the removal of the Pangu application
- Increase high successive rate
- Fixed an issue that leads to 0A error code
Pangu 9 compatible iOS devices
- iPhones : iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 4s, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus
- iPads : iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad mini, retina iPad mini, iPad mini 3, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad 3
- iPod touches : iPod touch 5G, iPod touch 6G
Pangu 9 supported firmware
- iOS 9
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
Before start to jailbreak with your iDevice with Pangu 9
- Using iTunes or iCloud take complete device backup. When you have lost your data with something went wrong, and then you can restore your idevice with backup, the best escape plan.
- Enable Airplane mode from the device setting menu.
- Disable “Find my iPhone” option in your iPhone. [Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone > Turn off]
- Disable “Passcode or Touch ID” option. [Settings > General > Passcode or Touch ID > Turn off]
- Make sure that your device and firmware are compatible or not with Pangu 9 using above device compatibility list.
- IMPORTANT : If you already upgraded your device using OTA, please download firmware and restore your device again using iTunes, because Pangu 9 will failed with OTA updates.
Pangu 9 is an untethered jailbreak tool for all apple brands. Simple, easy and user-friendly interface will prepare your device for cydia within few second. The tutorial can follow only for windows users. Are you ready? Then start now.
How to jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1 and iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9
Step 1 : Download Pangu 9 latest version 1.0.1.
Step 2 : Attach your idevice to computer using USB cable.
Step 3 : Right click on the Pangu 9 tool and select ‘Run as Administrator’. Now Pangu will recognize your device.
Step 4 : Now you can see the jailbreak window. Click start. After click ‘Already backup’ from next window.
Step 5 : During the jailbreak process, both ‘WWDC’ and ‘Pangu’ apps will appears on the home screen. Pangu will unlock your device and re-enable airplane mode and then reboot automatically.
Step 6 : After short time, Pangu will run on the home screen and jailbreak your device itself. After complete the progress bar, your device will start to reboot at once. After that you will find cydia icon on your idevice home screen.
Congratulations! You have successfully jaibroken your iPhone. Now you can disable Airplane mode and even enable Find my iPhone, Passcode or Touch ID and anti-virus programs which are disabled temporary. Don’ touch anything during the process. If you need to watch video tutorial also, scroll down and click on our video proof.
Use the tool at your own risk. If you failed on the jailbreak is several times :
- restore your device using Pangu restore function and try again.
- Restart your computer and iPhone and try again.
- Check airplane mode and enable it and then try again.